Anyone using Yousmle's anki deck?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Brahventus

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
And found it worth while?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is there a particular reason? I found the cards well written (for the most part) and helped me view some concepts in a way that i never would've. Im just wondering if its actually a good way to set a good foundation in pathophysiology for step 1.

Haven't used them. Not to hijack but does anyone know of a good anki pharm deck that is comprehensive and has separate decks for each system of drugs?

Errors in content?
yeah errors in content..

like there is a card on D/D histo brain tumors.. search it..i think he made an error..then some errors in pharm..
random errors in actual content + many errors in spellings..
Has trade names in the cards... who in hell wants to learn them if they aint asked..

Reactions: 1 user
yeah errors in content..

like there is a card on D/D histo brain tumors.. search it..i think he made an error..then some errors in pharm..
random errors in actual content + many errors in spellings..
Has trade names in the cards... who in hell wants to learn them if they aint asked..

Not to mention that some of the cards are formatted in a manner that is so F****** annoying

From what I've read online, brosencephalon deck is supposed to be good. If you google " brosencephalon anki " you can find a download link in a reddit forum. Haven't tried it. If anyone has, it would be nice to get some feedback. But if you have time, I suggest you make your own. Only download it if you don't have time (ie. less than a month)