Anyone taking the April PCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zona2016

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone

Just seeing if there is some people taking the pcat on April 2-3.

Members don't see this ad.

Did the Next steps diagnostic free test (75 Composite Yay!!!) and bought the kaplan book for content review and planning to buy the Pearson practice test before the test date. My biggest worry is the chemistry and bio section which I am 50/51 percentile so we'll see.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did the Next steps diagnostic free test (75 Composite Yay!!!) and bought the kaplan book for content review and planning to buy the Pearson practice test before the test date. My biggest worry is the chemistry and bio section which I am 50/51 percentile so we'll see.
I would have to say the next step diagnostic free tests were very accurate. I took 3 different tests, got nearly the same score on all of them, and I basically got the same score on the actual PCAT as I did on those free tests.

Hi, I want to take a exam on April. can you please tell me what is next step diagnostic?

Its a test prep company that has a free diagnostic pcat test for you to take. Its probably the second most accurate practice test next to the official Pearson tests. I just did it to get an idea of where you I am preparation for the PCAT. They have different packages you can purchase but I don't know enough about them to determine if they are good or not.

Well good luck to everyone taking it. I just finished a practice pearson test and seems a little bit better than the next steps diagnostics test. Hope everyone does great!!!!

Reactions: 1 user
i am! excessively practicing with dr collins and just used up all three Pearson practice tests and scoring decently well. heard the pearsons were indicative to your real score. i feel prepared for the most part.

Reactions: 1 user
I just took the april pcat and got

Bio 64
Chem 37
Reading 96
Quant 62
Composite 70

Should i retake it? I am over the average composite score for my school but low on the chem side.