anyone take the naplex yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

khydroxide

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
for those who took the naplex already would you mind sharing some of your thoughts on the exam. NOT SPECIFIC QUESTIONS (as we all know that's against the rules) but general concepts. what topics you saw a lot of. what was difficult about it? What resources did you use and general recommendations on studying. If you took the pre-naplex how close was your score to the actual exam? How was the mpje? also how much in depth should we study? do we have to know things like common doses and lab values?

Members don't see this ad.

I took a review course but did not use their notes that much. APhA book was what I used mostly. The math in the book was everything I needed to know.

I had alot on AIDS (over 20 questions). Then, a decent amount on diabetes.

About 25-30 math questions in all.

I thought the naplex was much easier than the prenaplex I took.

I scored 101 on prenaplex and 122 on naplex....probably could have done better but I guessed on some of the math since I got tired of working on some of the harder math.

Have not taken the MPJE yet....this Sat.

anyone who took NAPLEX recently and selling prontopass or other review materials?

J DUB, how long did it take to get your score after you took your exam, is there anyway you can check to see if you passed before receiving your official score mailed. thnx

J DUB, how long did it take to get your score after you took your exam, is there anyway you can check to see if you passed before receiving your official score mailed. thnx

My Board has a website where we can check the status on our application. I went there and noticed that it said I had one exam accepted and one pending so I figured since I had not taken the MPJE I passed the Naplex.

I had to wait about a week. It takes 3-4 days to get the scores and then they have to mailed out to you.