anyone studying for NJ MPJE?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aubrey49507

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I would like quiz/be quized over nj mpje material. Is anyone else studying for nj mpje? I have not yet set a date for it, but would like to start studying early. Send me a message and we can quiz each other over the phone. thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Aubrey. I passed the MPJE and am very happy about it. I sent you my advise via email. I think you will be fine as far as the MPJE is concerned.

Hi, I am taking my NJ MPJE in a couple days. If someone could email me what type of questions I should expect, that would be great appreciated.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys. Sorry I haven't logged in for a long time. I studied the book by Angelo Cifaldi. I only studied the first 126 pages because that is the only relevant portion. I read these pages 3 times and then went and took the exam. There are questions where I thought multiple answers fit but I used my best judgement and went with it. The good thing is that the exam only lasts 2 hours. I was done in an hour and 40 minutes. Good luck.

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't logged in for a long time. I studied the book by Angelo Cifaldi. I only studied the first 126 pages because that is the only relevant portion. I read these pages 3 times and then went and took the exam. There are questions where I thought multiple answers fit but I used my best judgement and went with it. The good thing is that the exam only lasts 2 hours. I was done in an hour and 40 minutes. Good luck.
Very good book. I probably will be using the same book

Hello

I am a registered pharmacist from Illinois. I just got the ATT to take the NJ MPJE and I havent a clue how to do to study for this test. I found some links on the State Board website, but I am interested in finding this Angelo Cifaldi book. I couldnt find it on google or amazon. Any tips on how to get it and how to study?

Hello

I am a registered pharmacist from Illinois. I just got the ATT to take the NJ MPJE and I havent a clue how to do to study for this test. I found some links on the State Board website, but I am interested in finding this Angelo Cifaldi book. I couldnt find it on google or amazon. Any tips on how to get it and how to study?

cifaldi's the pharmacy law professor at rutgers so you should be able to order a copy from the rutgers bookstore and have it shipped to IL.

though you really could just read the statutes and regs on the board website cuz his book pretty much copies those word for word. there are also a few things that are not on the bop website such as the NJ controlled substance act, the prescribing authority regs, and federal stuff. the nj csa is on the same site as the bop so just search the site or even google it. for prescribing authority (and i think also what's required on a rx), its listed in the board of medical examiners regs for most prescribers and the board of nursing regs for APNs and both those regs are also on the same site. you may also need look separately for statutes and regs related to ambulatory care & ltc pharmaceutic services cuz from what i remember the bop regs only covered retail, institutions in general, compounding pharmacies, and nuclear pharmacies. but you should also be able to find those online too. I looked up everything in his book because I wanted to see if there were updates and I managed to find it all online but i bookmarked the pages on a diff computer so can't give the actual links right now maybe if i remember when i'm on my other computer i can send you a message and make it a little easier for you.

Hi, could someone send me study tips for NJ mpje exam ? Dose anyone know where i can find more information about control substance act , especially CII prescriptions ? Thanks a lot

everything you should study is on the board of pharmacy website.

although i had plenty of questions that were not covered there.