Anyone selling Berkeley Review material?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

strawbrycrmchz

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I am interested in buying TBR material. Please send me a private message if you are interested in selling. I am particularly interested in the CBTs.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
I am interested in buying TBR material. Please send me a private message if you are interested in selling. I am particularly interested in the CBTs.

Thanks!

You can buy the CBTs from the website, which means you don't have to ask someone else to be dishonest.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have the entire set, in very good condition. However, be noted that there are lots of Highlights from my personal use, and calculations/scribbles in many of the pages in the chemistry/physical sciences ones. However, all the information is there.

Since I am done forever, I will also throw in all supplemental stuff I have from other companies should you want it.

Send me a PM if you are still interested, and we can work something out.

Hi,

Thanks!

the BR CBTs are no good. not worth the money they ask.

use the AAMCs. if you used up your AAMcs, buy the 10 Gold Standard CBTs since they are a fraction of the price of BR's AND have 10 as opposed to 7 tests.

the books are TOTALLY worth it. those are miracle workers. get those and do every question.

Thanks for the info/advice. I figured that since the books are supposedly so great, the CBTs would correlate. Why do you say that the CBTs are no good (other than the price)?

thanks!