anyone rejected by VCU yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fruity_trident

in lala land
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i couldn't find posts (from this cycle) with ppl rejected by VCU.

has anyone been yet?

i'm expecting one, cuz i am not in-state, i'm not even american! and i'm not competitive....but i wanted to try because my sister went to UVa and i think Va is AWESOME (I love it!) & it's cheap :thumbup:

are there reasons why some schools reject a lot later, in general? because vcu is toying with my mind. i'm under the impression that they MIGHT consider me for an interview (even though i'm pretty sure they're NOT) because on infosource it says "under review". oh same goes for Penn (but just not on infosource) :(

Members don't see this ad.

vcu doesn't send out rejections until class has been filled i think. or so the director of admissions makes it sound

rocknightmare said:
vcu doesn't send out rejections until class has been filled i think. or so the director of admissions makes it sound
ok thanx
that COULD be misleading :rolleyes: pfff

Members don't see this ad :)
i think his reasoning is basicaly he wants to give everybody chance and it owuld be wrong for him to drop files early on. but maybe he is talking about the people that he has interviewed and file applicants

I havent heard anything from VCU and i sent out my secondary a while ago, im out of state also...mmm....