Anyone NRIs quit MBBS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MnM24

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any actually quit and went back to the US or Canada? My friend is studying in India.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
yes there are many, so if you arent ready or willing to go to india then honestly dont, i personally hated it here a lot , i never failed though but i hated it, i worked my butt off , india is mostly self study and teachers dont really know how to teach, and they have barely any extracurricular activities, its books day in and day out, its not how college should be, and clinically they are very poor here, there are many reason to not come here, honestly speaking , also if you do come here and you wish to leave, you will be forced to pay the full 5.5 year fee before you leave once you have got into school, and its not that cheap we are talking $125,000 ...... for me it was just $75,000 our batch was lucky and we got in cheaper than the rest

so if you arent ready to come then dont, you will be faced with a major cultural shock, go through homesickness, the food sucks, the teaching sucks, and college here in general sucks

Reactions: 1 user