Anyone interviewing at UHS-COM March 12th? (or have already interviewed0??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

newfocus

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am scheduled to interview at UHS-COM on March 12th and I was wondering if any SDN'rs out there will be joining me.

For those that have already interviewed, feel free to give advice.

Members don't see this ad.

:) Congrats on your interview and goodluck. I interviewed in January and the school does a nice job of making everyone feel welcome. The students that showed us around were extremely friendly and honest about UHS. I was really impressed with one student who had wanted to go to UHS which was her Dad's med school - that says alot.

The campus is very nice and the facilities are great. I would just read over the interview feedback, review UHS material and review your application. Most importantly relax and have fun - doesn't look like you have far to travel.

I may be attending in the fall - I have some decisions to make

apass is right, read the feedback, and relax. This was a very stress free interview. UHS doesn't overinterview too much. You have a strong chance of getting in. (I imagine 70% at this point in the process, but don't quote me). Relax, be yourself and enjoy it. If you have any specific questions, you can pm me or ask them in the UHS Class of 2007 thread.