anyone heard from NYCOM/PCOM recently, PLEASE HELP!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

H0mersimps0n

HMO CRUSHER
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
trying to plan spring break and was curious if anyone had any idea when PCOM/NYCOM (still waiting to hear from both) have been scheduling interviews. Are we into early March yet? I've heard some MD schools already giving out May interviews (my friend has one at Drexel May 9th)...

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Interviews NYCOM Jan 24th and PCOM Mar 13 (just got PCOM this past weekend).

nettaw, when did u submit your primary?

Members don't see this ad :)
exact same timetable and I haven't heard crap.... :mad:

I believe that Ive been screened out at NYCOM since when I last called to see if they had my LORs they said if I didn't have an interview request they had nothing for me.

PCOM Im still waiting on. Not hopeful there either since they only wanted a LOR from my degree granting institution. So I got a letter from someone who never met me before and only had the 3 terms where I was placed on academic probation. Im sure it was an amazing LOR that would garuntee they would reject me like the rest have thus far.

HA! yeah it seems everyone is waiting on these two schools. I have interviewed with LECOM already and I interview with OUCOM wednesday, but still nothing from PCOM or NYCOM! oh well i guess the wait continues....:confused:

I just received my letter yesterday for NYCOM but am not taking interview (really liked Nova and PCOM). But my app was in by Oct (aug mcat) for those figuring out timing. Good luck if you're waiting it's such a bummer when it's one of your top choices. What's your opinion on calling/emailing for status of app??? Does this annoy admission offices?