anyone hear from UNE??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NMH2001

Ferret Momma
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
just wondering if anyone who interviewed last week at UNE has gotten any word yet. This school is my #1 choice and am waiting on pins and needles!!!:clap:

Members don't see this ad.

nope, interviewed 14th, still no word. I never realized how slow and how much I hated the postal system till this year... lol :rolleyes:

I also interviewed on the 14th. Called on Monday and found out I was IN! Got the official package TODAY!
call if you haven't heard as of yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got the letter today from UNECOM!!!! And it was thick!!!
Not bad for having the interview there last Thursday....:clap:

So is the letter certified mail or just regular?

I interviewed at UNE on Saturday, 11/16, and got the acceptance letter by regular mail on the following Thursday. Hope this helps!

Got mine on Fri!! :clap: And it was regular mail, not certified

I hate the postal system, what the F#(*&^ is up with that. How is it someone from CA recieved the letter before me in NY. They were definitely all sent out on the same day. WTF! Still nothing...:mad:

Hey Homer,
I'm sure you'll be getting your letter very soon! Yeah, I'm pretty surprised I got mine so soon too. It's too bad they're sending it by regular mail and not by certified, which would probably have been faster. Best wishes!

For those of you who were accepted to UNECOM, would you mind sharing your stats/background?

ItNeverEnds,
I have a bio degree, 31Q MCATs, ~3.4 GPA. I hope this helps, although the essay I wrote for the secondary seemed more interesting to them than anything else...