Anyone have success using MCATselfprep?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aayz345

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've been looking into the "mcatselfprep" one-on-one tutoring created by Andrew George. Does anyone have any experience using this company?

It seems a lot cheaper than the bigger companies. I’m interested in using their services but would like to see if anyone has used them with success.

Members don't see this ad.

I used a single session with Garrett and it was very professional and he was super helpful. He just helped me sort of organize everything and I was trying to figure out when I should retake the test and he helped with that. The only reason I didn't buy more is $$$ and because I didn't really have questions on content (because I could just Khan academy) but wanted to run all of my details by one person. It was helpful!

Reactions: 1 user
I used a single session with Garrett and it was very professional and he was super helpful. He just helped me sort of organize everything and I was trying to figure out when I should retake the test and he helped with that. The only reason I didn't buy more is $$$ and because I didn't really have questions on content (because I could just Khan academy) but wanted to run all of my details by one person. It was helpful!

Ah great! Did he go over MCAT strategy overview? I'm mainly trying to see if they're good at teaching that

Reactions: 1 user
Ah great! Did he go over MCAT strategy overview? I'm mainly trying to see if they're good at teaching that

We didn't so much but I specifically asked if that was something we could do and he said yes. Email Andrew!! He's super helpful and responds to you promptly and personally

Members don't see this ad :)
We didn't so much but I specifically asked if that was something we could do and he said yes. Email Andrew!! He's super helpful and responds to you promptly and personally

Great to hear! So you'd say it's worth the money?