Anyone going to GW?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

breski

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I am new to this, but I was wondering if any of you out there are going to GW next year? I a excited about the acceptance, but how I am supposed to pay for that?? YIKES--sticker shock.

Members don't see this ad.

hey, how did u like it there? and how was the interview? pretty relaxed or intense? i'm interviewing there next week!

Well, I currently live in Washington so I really love the city. The interview was VERY laid back and the fellow students that interviewed were all very personable. Since their process is closed file, expect the usual tell me about yourself, why GW, why do you want to be a doctor stuff--so know those basics well. Expect a health care system related question and something about your strengths and weaknesses. They use a sheet with questions on it, so my bet is it is pretty standard.

The student interiew was much more lengthy but pretty much a conversation. The faculty interview, I had to keep the conversation going...not much of a talker and in a hurry.

Anywho, best of luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
I got accepted there and am trying to decide between GW and Jefferson right now. How much *does* GW cost? I'm afraid to go and check...

Also, why does anyone want to go to GW over other places?

That should be an easy choice. Jeff is such a great education, in a great neighborhood in a great town. GWU is definately a good school, but faced with the same choice, I'm looking at Jeff (although still waiting on a few NYC schools).