anyone from St john's medical college (bangalore)??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Aussie

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

just wondering if anyone here is/was from St JOhns medical college (bangalore)? I am about to start a medical elective there, and would like to know if there's a particular dress code that the faculty is strict about at the hospitals????

cheers!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there
regarding your query on SJMC,Bangalore
I graduated from SJMC, - it`s a great place - the only one with staff that are truly commited to a cause - patient care. They believe in the motto " he shall live because of me".
It provides nearly 70% free/subsidised care in a system that has numerous private centres of excellence - don`t ever mistake the standard of care provided. They have senior staff who have trained in the UK, US, Aus et., acheived proficiency in their field and then returned to give back something special to their alma mater.
I can never forget the experience gained during my internship - excellent! Huge workload - but great variety and experience. Truly a learning experience well recommended.
Let me know which speciality and might be able to provide more info - also other general tips if you need.
All the best