Anyone from Barry's DPM/MBA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tea_tu

Tea
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Barry's program seems unique in that they offer the DPM/MBA dual degree. However, I believe they mentioned classes for this dual degree had 15 people. Is there anyone here in the program that can give some feedback on how they feel about the program? thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

tea_tu said:
Barry's program seems unique in that they offer the DPM/MBA dual degree. However, I believe they mentioned classes for this dual degree had 15 people. Is there anyone here in the program that can give some feedback on how they feel about the program? thanks!

I just wanted to let you know that other podiatry schools offer DPM/MBA's or DPM/MHA's.

tea_tu said:

Is there anyone from Barry that has the book list for this upcoming fall 1st year class? It would really help! Thanks!