Anyone else scared?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

currentbull_futuredpt

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Because PTCAS opened today…like I know I’m a decent applicant but since PTCAS opened today it feels very real. All I can think about is what if I don’t get in anywhere

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, I feel for you. I was going to apply last round but didnt feel like I stood out. So far I have 6 schools I'm applying to and I'm scared I'm not going to get into any of them lol I do think we have an advantage by starting the application early and applying before most.

Even if you don’t get in this round, it’s not the end of the world. It took me 3 application cycles before getting in anywhere. Just think of it as an extra growth and learning opportunity!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Even if you don’t get in this round, it’s not the end of the world. It took me 3 application cycles before getting in anywhere. Just think of it as an extra growth and learning opportunity!
What did you do differently to strengthen your application each time?

What did you do differently to strengthen your application each time?
I retook several classes and worked in an outpatient clinic for 2 years and created strong relationships with the PTs there so they could write me good references. I also retook the GRE.

Because PTCAS opened today…like I know I’m a decent applicant but since PTCAS opened today it feels very real. All I can think about is what if I don’t get in anywhere
Terrified. It's all I can think of and the pressure is kind of paralyzing me on my writing prompts :(