Anyone else notice that CheesyDorian is outdated?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Spetzler-Martin

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been using the CheesyDorian deck (plus Zanki Step 2/MedicalArk) throughout MS3. However, it seems to me that many of these cards are based on old algorithms. I actually got a question wrong on one of the practice NBMEs because one of these cards was outdated. I've been updating the cards accordingly. However, I'm curious if anyone else has had a similar experience?

Members don't see this ad.

Yea I did all of CheesyDorian last year and its age is reallyyy starting to show. I think whoever creates the next high quality deck using B&B Step 2 that came out sometime last year will be the new gold standard, but for now CheesyDorian seemed to be the most comprehensive.

Reactions: 1 user
Very annoying. It also uses OME pics which has a lot of outdated stuff. There should be a deck just with the updated UW algorithms.

Very annoying. It also uses OME pics which has a lot of outdated stuff. There should be a deck just with the updated UW algorithms.
This should be Anking's teams biggest project rather than tagging all the cards. I'll help out in 4th year when there's more time.