Anyone coming to Greenville, NC?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shookas

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I will be leaving for residency this summer and my husband and I are putting our townhome up for rent (if you want to buy it, that can be arranged too). It's EXTREMELY close to the hospital (1 mile) and in a nice complex w/pool, tennis courts. It's 3BDR, 2 1/2 bath. We did several upgrades the past few years and we will be leaving the washer/dryer for your convenience. If interested,,,,,send me a private message and we'll talk more. Take care.

Shookas

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
I will be leaving for residency this summer and my husband and I are putting our townhome up for rent (if you want to buy it, that can be arranged too). It's EXTREMELY close to the hospital (1 mile) and in a nice complex w/pool, tennis courts. It's 3BDR, 2 1/2 bath. We did several upgrades the past few years and we will be leaving the washer/dryer for your convenience. If interested,,,,,send me a private message and we'll talk more. Take care.

Shookas
Hi - am interedted in Greenville, nc housing. What was the name of you complex? Were you able to sell?