Anyone Certified already?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ptptt

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey ,
Just checking to see if anyone certified their ROL yet. I haven't, I have a dinner to go to this week and after that I will.

A friend of mine already certified and is now asking how to change it. Apparently, some new things came up with her fiance and his job situation. I feel bad for her.

:idea:

Members don't see this ad.

No worries. After certifying, you may change your list at any time that you like, as many times as you like, before the Feb 23 deadline. Just go to "My rank order list" on the NRMP webpage. Delete or move programs as you like. As soon as you make any changes, the list becomes uncertified. The "certify" button appears at the top of the screen. You can certify again when you are done.

From the NRMP email titled "Applicant Rank List Opening:"
"Once certified, you still may change your list by adding, deleting, or re-ordering programs. However, when ANY change is made, your list returns to ranking status and there is NO record of that earlier certified list. You MUST re-certify your list before the deadline for it to be used in the Match."

DAC said:
No worries. After certifying, you may change your list at any time that you like, as many times as you like, before the Feb 23 deadline. Just go to "My rank order list" on the NRMP webpage. Delete or move programs as you like. As soon as you make any changes, the list becomes uncertified. The "certify" button appears at the top of the screen. You can certify again when you are done.

From the NRMP email titled "Applicant Rank List Opening:"
"Once certified, you still may change your list by adding, deleting, or re-ordering programs. However, when ANY change is made, your list returns to ranking status and there is NO record of that earlier certified list. You MUST re-certify your list before the deadline for it to be used in the Match."

Thank you, we were not aware of this and I will pass it on to my friend who asked about this.

take care