Anybody who interview at UCONN the 1st week of DEC hear back yet????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

theDr.

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody who interview at UCONN the 1st week of DEC hear back yet???? Any word yet...i heard they quite quick on their acceptances/rejections..etc

Members don't see this ad.

anyone? anyone?

I interviewed that week and nothing yet.
I went through this last year and I would not call it "quick"
its not ridiculously slow either tho like they say.
It takes about 4 weeks, pretty standard.
good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
so hopefully we'll hear in early January?

I interviewed mid-late novemeber and got my acceptance letter less than 2 weeks later. Maybe they're being quicker this year?

duka, are you in state?

nope-- not a CT resident. I don't know if that makes a difference in the timing with them...

I am in state, I should have said that

congrats for getting in, i hear it is especially hard out of state.

Are you from this "region"?, i think meaning mass, ct, maine, vt, etc

Jay, when you went did the dean tell you it would take 60 days? HOw did they get back to him in 2 weeks???

Anybody hear anything yet??

I think what happened is that the guy above who got his letter in two weeks was super qualified. In some extreme cases, the schools make the decisions right away i guess, and figure, well lets just accept him and see what happens, maybe he will come here if we send him his first acceptance.

This whole process is not an exact science, not every candidate experiences the same deadlines and things like that.

Let me just say that it is easy to post that you have been accepted, but not so easy to post that you are still waiting, so im not surprised that one of the few responses in this thread was to more or less boast about an acceptance.

I have a strong feeling that there are many more people in our boat out there.

I predict that we will hear from Uconn next week sometime, for what its worth.

Hopefully within the next week or two because i need to make some decisions about the next few months based on whether I get an acceptance or not. so hopefully they will speed things up.

I'm an august mcater and so therefore applied late to UConn and a few other schools. I've just recently been marked "complete and under review" at UConn.

Any of you have an idea about how long it will take to hear if I've been granted an interview there?