Anybody up for an interview?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladytrupp

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I need to interview a cardiac or thoracic surgeon for a Career Research project i'm doing for English class. This is just a simple 15 question interview, no strings attached; I'm just a high school student looking to graduate and move on to university (in all honesty, being a surgeon or a doctor or something does interest me but I don't think I have the credentials to be one, so I'm setting for software engineer instead) so all I need is for somebody to come on and answer some questions. Aaaand I kinda need this done for next Monday because I'm a procrastinator. So, the sooner the better. :p

Also, I'm going to need your full name (well, a fake name would suffice too, if you really wanted), and your email address, as called for by the project.

So, if you're interested, please email me at [email protected].

Thank you so much!
Ladytrupp <3

Members don't see this ad.

Gonna get closed--no homework helping allowed...

Gonna get closed--no homework helping allowed...

I would help her if she is hot enough. Unfortunately, she did not provide a photo. You're right. This thread will get closed.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys! I need to interview a cardiac or thoracic surgeon for a Career Research project i'm doing for English class. This is just a simple 15 question interview, no strings attached; I'm just a high school student looking to graduate and move on to university (in all honesty, being a surgeon or a doctor or something does interest me but I don't think I have the credentials to be one, so I'm setting for software engineer instead) so all I need is for somebody to come on and answer some questions. Aaaand I kinda need this done for next Monday because I'm a procrastinator. So, the sooner the better. :p

Also, I'm going to need your full name (well, a fake name would suffice too, if you really wanted), and your email address, as called for by the project.

So, if you're interested, please email me at [email protected].

Thank you so much!
Ladytrupp <3

Why don't you take the initiative and call up some doctors in the area.

Huh. Or maybe they won't close it...

In any case, I agree with eikenhein. Talk to doctors in your area.

Status
Not open for further replies.