Anybody Got CSUN-MPT alternate list?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DPTangel

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
If so,did you fill CSUN graduate application and pay fee????

Members don't see this ad.

I'm under CSUNS waitlist but I don't quite know if I understand the question. i applied via PTCAS, but they also required their application to be filled on CSUmentor where I had to pay their application fee.

My question is:
If you got on the alternate list of CSUN MPT program for Fall 2009, did you fill supplemental application and pay fee via CSUN mentor?

I thought the Department told me that I only need to fill this supplemental application if I get accepted....but I have heard that somebody filled already and paid fee before they got acceptance, so I was just wondering.

Members don't see this ad :)
wait i think you're right. I was thinking about my application to CSULB. I went to fill out the application to the university on CSU mentor, but had a friend tell me that I didnt' neeed to submit it until I got accepted to the PT program. For CSULB, I don't think it was the same case becuase they required to have both their university application as weel as the departmental application to be filled out.

I actually paid already and also got on the wait list at CSUN. I'm hoping for good Karma!