Anybody goes to Midwestern-Glendale here?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

positivesign

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm generally looking for general inputs/ comments from current/past students of the program. When i went to the interview, there weren't many students to talk with and ask questions. Now that I'm accepted, I'm really interested to learn more about the program and school life. Any input would be greatly appreciated!!

1. How's the faculty like? Are they easy to approach? Any one of you had the chance to meet someone like a mentor who could give resources and guidance for your passionate field in pharmacy?

2. How did choosing rotation sites work for you guys? Easy, somewhat challenging, extremely disappointed but had to accept the situation, etc. etc. Did you guys experience any competition from U of Arizona interns?

3. For those of you pursuing clinical pharmacy (pursuing a specialty and/or applying to residency programs), do you think the school has given you enough opportunities for the specialties you are interested in? How have the school helped you in pursuing your specific goal?

Thanks a million times for reading and commenting!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm generally looking for general inputs/ comments from current/past students of the program. When i went to the interview, there weren't many students to talk with and ask questions. Now that I'm accepted, I'm really interested to learn more about the program and school life. Any input would be greatly appreciated!!

1. How's the faculty like? Are they easy to approach? Any one of you had the chance to meet someone like a mentor who could give resources and guidance for your passionate field in pharmacy?

2. How did choosing rotation sites work for you guys? Easy, somewhat challenging, extremely disappointed but had to accept the situation, etc. etc. Did you guys experience any competition from U of Arizona interns?

3. For those of you pursuing clinical pharmacy (pursuing a specialty and/or applying to residency programs), do you think the school has given you enough opportunities for the specialties you are interested in? How have the school helped you in pursuing your specific goal?

Thanks a million times for reading and commenting!

I think you would get more responses if you post your comment and question in the specific school thread

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=835948&page=28

or you can give a school a call