any1 givin nbde in oct- nov of 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

furdento11

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
any1 gvin nbde part1 in oct-nov. im opening this thread so dat
v can discuss bout:
1. doubts regarding ow much of GPA score do we need
2. about queries regarding xams..
3.queries related to TOEFEL
4.which buk is best 2 study frm
5.Any other doubts v ave..
6. keeping each other updated about our progress

and last but not d least...r der ppl planning 2 giv xam durin dis time so dat v can motivate each other...cos its very difficult 2 study isolated..! :xf:

NOTE : its nt 4 grp discussion regarding ques in nbde xam

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
im also planning to gve nbde part 1 ,in oct.i have a few questions however ,giving exams at this part of the year will we be able to get admission nxt year.imean wont it be late?

ur rht.....it wil b l8.....b8r giv next year den....dats wat i also reviewed...
but if u give the exam next year...what ll the procedure...i m in the same boat wondering to give the exam this year or the next...which wud be better u think...started my prepn now and it ll be another 6 months ...so shud i give in sep-oct or next year...which is better?:)

Members don't see this ad :)
v can discuss bout:

and last but not d least...r der ppl planning 2 giv xam durin dis time so dat v can motivate each other...cos its very difficult 2 study isolated..! :xf:

i am taking exam the end if the year ,anyone interesting , need some help about books

v can discuss bout:

i am in new york , anyone interesting to study together for part 1 ? as well as , i need some advice about book which are helpfull for part one ,many thanks

I am also planning for Oct 2011. I need help with ASDA papers. I need set 1-L & 1-N. If anyone can help me with released papers then please respond ASAP. Thankx!!!

im also planning to gve nbde part 1 ,in oct.i have a few questions however ,giving exams at this part of the year will we be able to get admission nxt year.imean wont it be late?

no use givin de exam in september /august?

v can discuss bout:

hi furdento11
i am planning to giv the exam. but i dont know the procedures to be followed. can u pls mention it. is ther any compulsion that tofle to be given before nbde.

im givin exam in oct.i have dental decks 2010but i recently saw on net tne new edition 2012-2013 is available .so which one should i follow

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi
I'm also planning to take the exam in October.I'm live on Long Island.I have dental decks,First Aid and Kaplan dentessentials.

what is the difference between decks 2006 -2007 and 2010.pls need info i`m preparing for the boards.

Hi, from what I've read so far, there isn't much difference between '07 & '10 decks. I haven't compared these 2 sets myself. My concern is how big is the difference between '07 & '13? I will be giving my exam in October 2011. If anyone has compared these two versions please share your observations. Thanks!

hi guys ..i m also planning to give part 1 in OCT/NOV.
we can discuss our progress and doubts in this thread..... bcoz i guess we all r walking with the same pace.:)

hey i am planning to take part 1 in september too..im from california..how much have you covered already??

hay ..guys...till we do not find study partners lets disscuss our progress in this thread ...... i m done with DA n doing biochem ...how far u guys reached :).

v can discuss bout:

Sounds great! Where are you at already? Did you go through all the material??

Hey iam in california too and planning to give in sep..need a study partner so that we can discuss and solve papers and motivate each other.. plz pm if u are interested... i have just started Physio!!!

Hey iam in california too and planning to give in sep..need a study partner so that we can discuss and solve papers and motivate each other.. plz pm if u are interested... i have just started Physio!!!
hi, im also planning to take the xam in sep... hav loads to study though...

hi m taking exam on july 20, so hws ur pprtion? m doing form decks n asda..hw abt you?

hey m gving exam on july 20 m doing form decks and asda n planning to take nbde crack , hw abt u?

hey i live in verginia too.planning to gve exams in nov.if ur intrested in studyin 2gether let me know

im givin exam in oct.i have dental decks 2010but i recently saw on net tne new edition 2012-2013 is available .so which one should i follow

plz teme abt difference in deks of 2009 -2010 n jus latest ones of this yr......... plannin to take xam part 1 in this oct
thanx

Hi,

I am also taking part 1 in oct in Long Island.

I have done decks 2010. Anybody has done 2011 and compared it with 2010..whats the difference between the two?

I am doing Kaplan lecture notes along with ASDA. Completed for Micro-Path, Anatomy, DA.

Starting Biochem now....anybody really doing First aid? I havent found it very useful till now except anatmy diagrams...