Any suggestions on study material?

SadPanda

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry kinda new to the forum here. I looked around and saw some ppl like kaplan and some use destroyer. My friend gave me her set of MCAT books from princeton and berkeley review. Will those do? I hear that the OATs cover plants also which I don't think the MCAT has. Any suggestions on test prep material? Oh, my weak points are physics and O chem, so any good suggestions for those would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

I recommend you to download Examkrackers MCAT audio osmosis. It is in mp3 format, you could just load onto your ipod or cellphone, and listen it any time you want. It covers many subjects, and are very useful. and importantly, it is not boring, their jokes make me remember the materials. it is very fun and helpful! TRY IT!

you could google search it. By the way, do you have bitcomet or bitorrent, you may to use it to download the files.

i used the destroyer and was very happy with the results. it is especially great (and known) for the orgo section. if you really go throught all the destroyer q's the actual oat will be a breeze