Any spouses in Wisconsin?

Wifty

Eccentrically Silly
Moderator Emeritus
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hubby really liked the residency in Madison and so we are going to go take a look as a family.

I was just wondering if anyone had any info to share about the area and/or the hospital and/or residency there.

Sometimes the best info comes from those 'behind the scene'. :)

With smiles,
Wifty

Members don't see this ad.

I'd be curious to hear anyone's thoughts. Though my hubby didn't interview at Univ of Wisconsin, I've heard really great things about Madison and their programs. Guess you just have to get used to the very cold, long winters. We're both interested in Medical Coll of Wisconsin, in Milwaukee. So send any Wisconsin info my way too! We visited there a few weeks ago and it was a really nice place. I can see us there- we don't mind the cold and it seemed like a family friendly program. They have a great spouse support group (not sure about univ of wisconsin though I think i remember reading about one there too).

Thats awesome that you liked Wisconsin too! I am looking forward to going for the first time this weekend.

I wonder how I would find out about spouse support groups at U.Wi?

And you are right.....its much harder to do things with the med students when there are little ones around! On the other hand, my 2 year old knows how to use a scope and otoscope! LOL

With smiles and looking forward to more info and waiting for the match!
Wifty