Any RCSI Bahrain students? What's it like?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mizD

first year @ SGU-Grenada
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I literally only made an account just to ask about RCSI Bahrain. I usually just creep the forums as a guest :)

Anyways I got this email from Atlantic Bridge:

The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland - Medical University of Bahrain (RCSI-MUB) admissions committee has considered your application for this Fall entry and I am pleased to notify you that you have been selected to interview for a seat in the 2014 entering class.

Do any of you go to RCSI Bahrain? What's the school like, how are the classes/profs, what's the living situation like there, the political situation, accreditation, etc??!!

Clearly I have a ton of questions about this place and would love to hear from an actual RCSI Bahrain student instead of their staff...........if you can help me out, please and thank you :)

Members don't see this ad.

so...just had my interview this past weekend....and I'm still praying I get into an irish school just bc I wanna live in Ireland.

im assuming not a lot of people on this forum go to rcsi-mub.............boo :(

Are you going to RCSI Bahrain 2014
I will go for 5 years program

Members don't see this ad :)
i haven't been accepted

i haven't been accepted
hey i applied to rcsi bahrain and ive not been invited for an interview, how long does it take to get an invite for an interview, and have you been accepted??

I would truly appreciate it if anyone could tell me about financial aid (loans, scholarships, grants)? How do you plan on paying the tuition and living expenses? Did you have savings up to $200,000?? I searched and do NOT think that RCSI- Bahrain is eligible for FAFSA loans, correct me if I am wrong!! Thanks in advance!

I would truly appreciate it if anyone could tell me about financial aid (loans, scholarships, grants)? How do you plan on paying the tuition and living expenses? Did you have savings up to $200,000?? I searched and do NOT think that RCSI- Bahrain is eligible for FAFSA loans, correct me if I am wrong!! Thanks in advance!
Hey, why don't you mail RCSI this question directly? I do think it has some programs for financial aids, I'm not sure.