Any Pi Delta's???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

Dr_Feelgood

Hey. I was wondering if there were any pi delta's from the other schools on SDN? I'm putting together a pi delta web page and want to see if each school would like to have a page. I also made a shield for pi delta, but if one already exists please let me know.

pidelta.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Hey. I was wondering if there were any pi delta's from the other schools on SDN? I'm putting together a pi delta web page and want to see if each school would like to have a page. I also made a shield for pi delta, but if one already exists please let me know.

pidelta.jpg

Did You make itinto pi delta? Congrats if so.

Members don't see this ad :)

pidelta.jpg

Congratulations on making it into Pi Delta. I also made it into Pi Delta when I was a student at TUSPM. Upon graduation, I got a certificate stating that I have been elected into the Alpha Chapter (TUSPM) of Pi Delta National Podiatry Honor Society. On that certificate, there is a Pi Delta emblem on it. If you can send me a pvt message with your email address, I will email you a scanned copy of the certificate when I get around to scanning it. If not, you can ask the Pi Delta advisor at DMU if there is a shield for Pi Delta.

I think that every local chapter must have their own logo. I'm still looking for other pi delta's b/c I would like to organize on a national level. I am working on a pi delta website which would have space for each chapter. If there is anyone out there please PM or me jump onto the thread.

pidelta.jpg

You may be a Pi Delt, but Dr Smith says you still can't suture. He's standing over my shoulder right now telling me what to type. :laugh:

how is it decided that you get into pi delta?

I'm sure it is a little different at every school, but in general it is based on one's academic and service achievements. It may be the top 10 in the class, at CPMS we have 8 in pi delta this year.