Any other Palestinians

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted316655

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
No but Im lebaneeeeeez! any other lebanese out there? lets eat taboulli and dubkehhhhh!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm Egyptian.. the 3arab thread is mostly graduating/graduated med students.. this seems to be pre-med/new students. Next future generation (half generation?) of Arab doctors :D

I'm palestinian med student ( comin from lebanon and residing in egypt for med school ). glad to meet u all :D

yup, a very long way. hey kassemm2, which school in egypt? i'm gonna be starting at kasr-el-aini in a few months isa. if not, then definitely MUST (i appled to MUST and o6u just in case).

Ezyko ya shabab ana fe emtiaz from Egypt >>>Happy to meet u

Rabena yewaf2ko kolko

Are there any Palestinans here? I was just wondering and thought it would be good to meet some other Palestinians who aspire to become doctors.

Hey Lana, I am Palestinian and I do wish you great luck in all that you study and do. GOD bless you and el Rab y Barkek. :D, and the very same to all the others in this thread

Hey everybody ana kaman mn Palestine ,i finished my medical school and preparing for residency.
good bless u all