any mph programs still accepting apps?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ycfan

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anyone know of any mph programs that are still accepting apps for Fall 2006? I decided to apply recently and still have to take the GRE! Also, what are some "easy" programs to get into? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I believe GW has a rolling admissions. I think Tulane too.

you should check out GW. I don't know what their admissions deadline is but I had a friend who didn't apply to pub health schools until really late last school year but he made the GW deadline.

Also, though I think the MPH program at Johns Hopkins is past the application deadline, I think there are some MS programs that have not reached application deadline. Go to their website to find out.

Good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
dartmouth until July 1

USC went until very late last year

Northwestern and Minnesota, I believe.

USC isn't due until june or july and GW is due mid may

If you're affiliated with a university you may want to check with them. I know there's a lot of leeway given to internal candidates, especially if you already have a professional degree.

BU will let you apply if there are spots still open. They even extened their deadline this year. If you are interested I would call their admissions office and ask them. BTW the admissions office staff are extremely nice.

University of Michigan-Ann Arbor takes rolling admissions. I was in your shoes last year when I decided at the last minute to apply for MPH programs (and hadn't taken the GRE yet either). Check http://www.sph.umich.edu/admissions/deadlines.html for the application process, and email about programs still accepting applications (i.e. Epidemiology, Health Policy, Health Behavior/Ed, etc.).

Good luck! :luck:

MintyKitty said:
University of Michigan-Ann Arbor takes rolling admissions. I was in your shoes last year when I decided at the last minute to apply for MPH programs (and hadn't taken the GRE yet either). Check http://www.sph.umich.edu/admissions/deadlines.html for the application process, and email about programs still accepting applications (i.e. Epidemiology, Health Policy, Health Behavior/Ed, etc.).

Good luck! :luck:

great thread. any in the NYC area??