Any Indians here?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hey guys one more guju...
i have done with my interview with jefferson and waiting for their response..:xf:

Members don't see this ad.

hey guys, punjabi here..will be attending touro cali in august..

waitin to hear from

UOP
USC
Pacific

hey indians! anyone going to mcphs- worcester this coming fall?!

Members don't see this ad :)
lol are people seriously wondering if there are indians in pharmacy????

hi all,

Gujarati here..:D......:D...

ACCEPTED at LECOM Erie class of 2013..:love:

Waiting for replys from other schools after interviews..:xf:...

hi all,

Gujarati here..:D......:D...

ACCEPTED at LECOM Erie class of 2013..:love:

Waiting for replys from other schools after interviews..:xf:...

Hi..........Punjabi here and I got accepted in LECOM (ERIE) toooooo
Congrats:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::)

hey guys ,
can you please tell me what is the procedure to get into Pharm.D program
i am a graduate from India with Bachelors in pharmacy.

hey guys ,
can you please tell me what is the procedure to get into Pharm.D program
i am a graduate from India with Bachelors in pharmacy.

I am not sure if they will cosider you as an international pharmacist.......some schools do offer programs for International pharmacists specially people with B pharma......you will have to go through some placement tests and then enrol in a school's program. Best method will be to contact a school near you and ask them about the advanced placement procedures if any????? It is dependant on individual schools....:confused::confused::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I thought everyone here was Indian. Don't you guys make up 99% of the health field?

I kid.:)

hey all! mallu here! (south indian) going to uop this fall! :)

hey it would very helpful if you can brief about the placement tests, where can i find?
how do i do? please help me out.
thank you.

I am not sure if they will cosider you as an international pharmacist.......some schools do offer programs for International pharmacists specially people with B pharma......you will have to go through some placement tests and then enrol in a school's program. Best method will be to contact a school near you and ask them about the advanced placement procedures if any????? It is dependant on individual schools....:confused::confused::rolleyes::rolleyes:

hey it would very helpful if you can brief about the placement tests, where can i find?
thank you.

thank you.

:cool::rolleyes::confused: I am not sure, but like I said all schools have different policies.....Best way is to ask a specific school if u r interested in???
FYI mostly public schools have advanced placement programs....chk their websites.:thumbup::thumbup:Good Luck:thumbup::thumbup: