Any Hunt SDM students here?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

azk1995

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all!
I have recently received an invite to the Texas Tech Hunt School of Dental Medicine and would love to here from a current student what the average day/program is like. I know it's a new school so I didn't find too much information other than what I found on the website. Any information would be greatly appreciated!

PS: I will also post this in the pre-dental forums!

Members don't see this ad.

wow this is actually the first time I am hearing of this school.

Looks like its 300k for TX residents, and 400k for non-residents.

Have they graduated a class yet? I'd be highly cautious of being in the first few classes of anything new.

Reactions: 1 users
wow this is actually the first time I am hearing of this school.

Looks like its 300k for TX residents, and 400k for non-residents.

Have they graduated a class yet? I'd be highly cautious of being in the first few classes of anything new.
Is it legit or just a scam?

Members don't see this ad :)
Is it legit or just a scam?
It's legit. It's part of the Texas Tech University Health Science center. their med school has been opened for like 11 years now lol. they also have a nursing school and graduate school biomed. all the other TX dental schools are cool with them. They opened in el paso because of how underserved the population is. There are of course concerns with starting a new program but scamming people isnt one of them. I also applied to them via the Texas Medical and Dental Supplemental Application Service.

Reactions: 1 users