Any help appreciated...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thadarknyte

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a recent alumni of Penn State. I graduated in December 2005 with a degree in the life sciences. I plan on pursue a career in medicine (as I am taking the MCAT in april). However, I am currently taking a year and a half off and was interested in getting involved with the EMT services available.

I was wondering if someone can help me out by telling me where I could get started in something like this. Who can I talk to? What do I need to do to become eligible? I would like to do this in the New York (Long Island) area. If there is anyway you can help, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Also, what are your opinions as to whether I should do this or not? I feel like this would be a great opportunity for me to be involved with this field from a different angle? What do you guys think? Do you think this would be beneficial to me? (I am looking to be paid for this, instead of as a volunteer)

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.