Any good websites for the basics of vent?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Long Dong

My middle name is Duc.
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm ending 4th year on MICU and I'm pretty clueless on the vent stuff. I did have a lecture during 3rd year on this stuff but totally forgot it. I'm scared a little cuz my second rotation of my TY is MICU. So please help a brother out with any websites, tutorials, audio lectures, power points, articles etc. that can get me up to speed fast on the basics of the vent and protocals. Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm ending 4th year on MICU and I'm pretty clueless on the vent stuff. I did have a lecture during 3rd year on this stuff but totally forgot it. I'm scared a little cuz my second rotation of my TY is MICU. So please help a brother out with any websites, tutorials, audio lectures, power points, articles etc. that can get me up to speed fast on the basics of the vent and protocals. Thanks in advance.

rtcorner.net

This place has some good basics that are all there on the web for you. There are some good overviews of the ventilators and other machines that are currently in use...

Good luck

LM

Members don't see this ad :)
If you have any specific questions, feel free to PM me. I'm a respiratory therapist so vents are my area of expertise at the moment.

this might help

http://www.ccmtutorials.com/rs/mv/index.htm

good luck