Any good links to checkout for free or paid online CME people like to use here?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

podvam

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have some medical conditions which make travel very difficult for me so I was just looking to accumulate some good links for online CME. It can be the paid stuff that's no problem. Looking for max bang for the buck courses that aren't a nightmare to get through.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Acfas has hundreds of online hours with membership... nearly all high quality.

Podiatry Institute has a few older ones online free (not sure if you can get CME tho). They do let ppl sign up for online attendance full credit at seminars since COVID tho. Quality is good to great usually.

Those are basically the only few worth doing IMO. The others that have ok meetings (GTEF, NW, WPAHS, etc) don't do online cred that I know of.

Some states let you attest a portion of credits for reading texts or journals.

I honestly feel I become dumber and depressed about podiatry when I go to APMA meetings, most PRESENT, throwaway "journals," etc. There is a finite amount of time to do CME, so i want good quality. Local conferences can be hit or miss, but I've never seen an online option.

Members don't see this ad :)
Woundcon offers 15.5 free CMEs 2x/year online. Next one is scheduled for 11/11. Not all podiatry specific but easy way to earn hours.

Reactions: 1 user