Any Fil-Ams/U.S Med Students in Manila area want get together in Nov/Dec?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

health3

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I'm a 4th year fil-am medical student in the Metro Manila area and have no other fil-ams in my class. I'd like to meet and just socialize with other fil-ams. Also please let me know if there are any fil-am get-togethers. Thanks a lot! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi Health3! I'm a first year filam med student at UERM. We're having a late-Halloween get together on Saturday, Nov. 14th... If you're missing home, come out and join us :)
There's about 30+ filams here at UE so we're a pretty big group. Hope you can make it on Saturday!

HALLOWEEN IN NOVEMBER COSTUME PARTY!
Host:
Leonardo Taggueg
Type:
Party - Night of Mayhem
Start Time:
Saturday, November 14, 2009 at 9:00pm
End Time:
Sunday, November 15, 2009 at 2:00am
14 Araneta Ave
Quezon City, Philippines

Better late than never!

If you missed out on Halloween this year, or want to get more use out of your old costume, join us for a belated Halloween celebration. It will also be Wesley Babaran's, Dana Reyes's, and Theo Ravago's birthdays in November, so help us celebrate!!! Everyone from Section 2013A and B, Upper Classmen, and friends are all invited!!!

DRINKS!
FOOD!
BEER PONG!
DANCING!
POKER!
Special Prize for the Best Costume!
Plus, a few special guest performances!

P150 pre-sale ticket
P200 at the door *discounted price at door if you're in costume!*

Location: Robbinsdale Hotel is located within walking distance from UERM. It is located on the corner of Araneta Ave and Palanza St, next to Arlington. The party is located on the second floor of the hotel, in the Imperial Jade Room.

Hope to see you all there! It's gonna be SPOOKTACULAR!

Hi Lavenrose! Thank you so much! I'm switching rotations so hope I can go. It would be great to meet you all! Thank you again.

health3

Hi Lavenrose! Thanks a lot! The salsa and nachos were delicious and the dancing and costumes were fun! I had a great time! Good luck and God bless in medical school! :)