Any EMTs, Medics, ER Techs or EM MD/DO, PAs in Cali??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MexicanDr

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Whats going on guys? Any EMTs, Medics, ER Techs or EM MD/DO, PAs from California?

Bakersfield/Visalia/Fresno Area here.. :D EMT/ Looking at ER Tech soon

Members don't see this ad.

Whats going on guys? Any EMTs, Medics, ER Techs or EM MD/DO, PAs from California?

Bakersfield/Visalia/Fresno Area here.. :D EMT/ Looking at ER Tech soon

I did my paramedic internship in fresno almost 20 yrs ago and got out as fast as I could.....

I did my paramedic internship in fresno almost 20 yrs ago and got out as fast as I could.....

Why is that man? I don't think the city is too bad, its gotten much better, yet the weather does suck!

Why is that man? I don't think the city is too bad, its gotten much better, yet the weather does suck!
REDNECKS everywhere...pabst blue ribbon swilling, tobacco chewing, country music listening, 2 toothed, meth using, old ford truck driving, rednecks.....my paramedic preceptor( a redneck) got several dui's WHILE WORKING FULL TIME AS A MEDIC......and they didn't fire him......and it's hot...and dry....and flat....the nearest thing of interest is yosemite....and it's a long drive to get there.....I drove there or to the bay area every free day I had during my internship...I think it's fair to say that the six months I spent in fresno were the worst 6 months of my life.....I wouldn't work there for a million dollars/yr...I hated it that much.....

Last edited by a moderator: