Any Canadian dentist here?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

almostdoctortk

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm currently in a process of PR for Canada and preparing for AFK exam of the NBED equivalency exams.

I wanted to ask if there is any Canadian dentist here? Wanted to know what is reimbursement for associate dentist there? what are usual working hours? is it very stressful there?

Sent from my Nokia 8.1 using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys, I'm currently in a process of PR for Canada and preparing for AFK exam of the NBED equivalency exams.

I wanted to ask if there is any Canadian dentist here? Wanted to know what is reimbursement for associate dentist there? what are usual working hours? is it very stressful there?

Sent from my Nokia 8.1 using SDN mobile
Hi Doc. If you don’t mind me asking, regarding the PR, are you the principal applicant?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Okay! Apart from IELTS, do Dentist have ways of i boasting crs points? Can we get provincial nominations?

I dont think we can get provincial nominations without a valid dental license in canada.

better to get 8-777 Ielts score with 3 yrs exp to get maximum marks............only these two parts are in our hand. about age we cant do anything.

If u are over 45 yrs old............go for investment PR

Reactions: 1 user