Any body accepted at TSU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yes, I go to TSU and with PRIDE.

I am glad that TSU has students like you~~~~:) Not like BIDPRN (Yes, I am talking about you), who was not concerning about TSU but leaving offensive opinions for it which are POINTLESS. :thumbdown:

Members don't see this ad :)
I am glad that TSU has students like you~~~~:) Not like BIDPRN (Yes, I am talking about you), who was not concerning about TSU but leaving offensive opinions for it which are POINTLESS. :thumbdown:

Thanks Kiki and I hope your acceptance situation worked out well for you
Good luck

did you get that situation with your acceptance resolved kiki?...just wondering...

did you get that situation with your acceptance resolved kiki?...just wondering...

I am still waiting waiting and waiting...Ms. Davis said "I will be contacted SHORTLY"...I guess it's not only me who needs re-approved from the adcoms.:oops:

If anybody has any info about TSU pre reqs such as good teachers for orgo I and lab, physics for pharm, and vertebrate anatomy + lab?

If anybody has any info about TSU pre reqs such as good teachers for orgo I and lab, physics for pharm, and vertebrate anatomy + lab?

TSU COPHS recommends Dr. Willis for orgo1/2 (I also recommend him b/c his recommendation letter will help... alot ;)) and there is only one vert. anat. professor (she does not teach well to me :X ). i didn't take physics there so i wouldn't know... and for labs, you can't really choose who but only when you can take it.

has anybody recieved anything from TSU financial aid yet?

nope no financial aid here yet, i wonder what's taking so long

I am still waiting waiting and waiting...Ms. Davis said "I will be contacted SHORTLY"...I guess it's not only me who needs re-approved from the adcoms.:oops:

PArTyKikI

Are you in bootcamp or you are still waiting to hear from the admission committee.

I am applying for fall of 08. Does anyone have any good advice? I plan on applying asap which is sep 1, and I am also taking willis for organic I in hopes that I do good enough for a recomendation letter. I am also considered active in the pre health club and have about 50 hour of volunteer hours.

PArTyKikI

Are you in bootcamp or you are still waiting to hear from the admission committee.

TUNDE,

Thanks for asking. I am not in the bootcamp. The admission committee rejected my petition. I am meeting with both the DEAN and Ms. Davis tomorrow morning to see what will happen. But I am not positive about that. :oops:

Kiki

TUNDE,

Thanks for asking. I am not in the bootcamp. The admission committee rejected my petition. I am meeting with both the DEAN and Ms. Davis tomorrow morning to see what will happen. But I am not positive about that. :oops:

Kiki

Hey, sorry to hear that. I hope things work out for you.

DOYDOY: are you in summer academy? If yes, how are you liking it?

just wondering... what were the gpa's of anyone of ya'll who applied to tsu? Thanks