Any Audiology progams accepting application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Futureaudi

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, does anyone know of any audiology program that is still accepting application? I was planning to apply for next year, but I thought if there is some good programs that are still open I thought will give it a try. I know most programs application deadline is in Jan or Feb.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I'm pretty sure Nova Southeastern University in Florida and Northeastern University in Boston have rolling admissions. If I remember correctly, Northeastern's deadline is 4/15, and Nova's I think is the end of March (I couldn't find the exact date on the site). Those are the only two that I know of! Hope that helps!

Nova's program is technically rolling admissions but says in the FAQ section that they suggest all paperwork should be in by Feb 15. I was actually admitted recently, it's still worth giving a try!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the reply. How the Nova and Northeastern University in Boston audiology programs compare to other good programs?

Northeastern has very distinguished and famous faculty members in their AuD program. Being in the center of Boston may open doors for some pretty excellent 4th year externship opportunities as well. The cost of living in Boston is outrageous though. If money isn't a hindrance, go for it.