Anxiously Awaiting!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jal

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have a question about post-interview notification. I interviewed at both WVSOM and DMU during mid February and have yet to hear from either school. Is this a bad indication? I hope not. This is my first time applying and thus I have had no experience as to when I should expect to hear back. They both said "about" two weeks, but it's already been over three weeks. If someone could give me some insight, I would be very grateful.
Thanks for helping me get this off my chest!

Members don't see this ad.

If they said two weeks for both rejections and acceptances then you really need to call them. If you are accepted, there is only a two week window for you to accept their offer. I would call them tomorrow if I were you. If they say they mailed out a letter weeks ago, then I would request them to send it certified mail the second time around. Good luck.

Hello,

DMU would have sent you an acceptance email after 10-14 days if you got in, so you wouldn't have to worry about the letter getting lost in the system. They also send a paper copy, but you should definitely get the email first. Like Plinko said, it would be a good idea to call both schools to check on your status.

Good Luck!