Antsy Pants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MsQ

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
I'm in the process of applying right now and my letters of recommendations are sent out but I have one more that is yet to be received by the school. If we have turned in our application and our OAT score is in, and 2 out of 3 letters SHOULD have been received... will the school still consider me or give me an interview?
Thank you! I'm really antsy because I'm still trying to perfect my essays!

Members don't see this ad.

Yes...I was in the same situation as you and was granted an interview.

I obviously can't speak for the schools, but echo the reply above...I got my interviews with things missing from my file.

Members don't see this ad :)
Phew...! Thank you guys!

Hi All,
I'm in the process of applying right now and my letters of recommendations are sent out but I have one more that is yet to be received by the school. If we have turned in our application and our OAT score is in, and 2 out of 3 letters SHOULD have been received... will the school still consider me or give me an interview?
Thank you! I'm really antsy because I'm still trying to perfect my essays!

You applied without your personal statement/essays? Where to?

O no, I'm working on those but I haven't applied yet. Real soon though. :)
I was just asking if I sent everything in including my essays but not if they haven't received all my letter of recs.

I have two interviews and I have not taken the OAT yet so obv they dont have my scores and, they now have my LoR, but they did not have those either at the time they invited me to interview..NECO and PCO if it helps!

O no, I'm working on those but I haven't applied yet. Real soon though. :)
I was just asking if I sent everything in including my essays but not if they haven't received all my letter of recs.

Ohh gotcha! Well, good luck! The essays are a pain... I still have to finish my UCBSO essays. Luckily they don't have rolling admission :p