Another step 3 experience

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lockian

Magical Thinking Encouraged
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
reposted in a thread

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I would put down money because for a fact you passed. Cases on CCS ending early has no bearing on the scoring unless you killed the patient or did something totally inappropriate. 70% on uWorld is more than enough surety for an average candidate to pass. Hope your practice exam scores reflected that 70% too.

I would put down money because for a fact you passed. Cases on CCS ending early has no bearing on the scoring unless you killed the patient or did something totally inappropriate. 70% on uWorld is more than enough surety for an average candidate to pass. Hope your practice exam scores reflected that 70% too.

I don't know, in retrospect trying to intubate people on the CCS is pretty darn inappropriate especially when even the program spits a refusal back at you, but I only did that in a couple of cases, it got rejected, and the case went on, enabling me to do other appropriate medical management. Hopefully the fact that everything else was reasonable will help.

Last edited: