Annual Podiatric Student Basketball Tournament

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IlizaRob

IlizaRob-erator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you are planning on participating in the B-Ball tournament in April. Its being hosted by DMU this year. We plan on taking back the title after it was stolen by Temple, I think. Maybe they can clarify. I know JonWill will be cheerleading, but any current student here planning on playing?

Members don't see this ad.

I am planning on playing b-ball. It will be nice to have it here at DMU.

IlizaRob said:
I know JonWill will be cheerleading...
Not much of a baller are we? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jays2cool4u :cool:

Members don't see this ad :)
jays2cool4u said:
Not much of a baller are we? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jays2cool4u :cool:
No, I enjoy playing basketball but Ilizarob and I have been practicing our cheerleading stunts after school. After that, we go watch the male single figureskating competition going on at the Olympics while we do our nails :laugh:

jonwill said:
No, I enjoy playing basketball but Ilizarob and I have been practicing our cheerleading stunts after school. After that, we go watch the male single figureskating competition going on at the Olympics while we do our nails :laugh:

Im sorry that the administration denied your uniform proposal jonwill, but in their defense I agree with them, it was a little too revealing.

IlizaRob said:
Im sorry that the administration denied your uniform proposal jonwill, but in their defense I agree with them, it was a little too revealing.

Hey, if Richard Simons can wear it, SO CAN I.