Annotating UWorld - Major Pain in the A !

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WeedForLunch

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else have this problem -

Annotating UWorld seems like an impossible task if you wanna get all the stuff there is into FA !

My first aid looks worse than this : (random pic i am posting to prove my point)
first-aid-example.jpg

How do you guys deal with this ? Why isn't there like one book which has all the info.. I mean FA and UW have been around for very long and it wouldn't be a stretch to expect one book that has all the info in it ! This is such a pain.. I annotate stuff and go back to read FA and I can't even read my own words.. Is there a solution - Separate book for info or something ?
Please help..

Members don't see this ad.

Luckily, I never annotated to this degree. But I had classmates that had the same problem. The definitive solution was make due or get another notebook. At some point you have to decide exactly how much you are really going to retain writing every little detail down. For most of the board exams, it's going to come down to 50% good reasoning, 25% pure knowledge, and 25% luck (savant status).