Compilation Anki Deck Reviews superthread

esob

Article 14
Staff member
Administrator
Lifetime Donor
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Below you will find links to threads by community members where they discuss their favorite and least favorite Anki decks.

MCAT Deck Reviews

Medical School Deck Reviews

- esob's med school (preclinical and step 1) deck review

Shelf Exam Deck Reviews

Board Exam Deck Reviews

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
OG Dorian deck for Step 2 has a special place in my heart

Members don't see this ad :)
Nice, I'll have to check into it when I get there. I know Dorians anatomy seems to have pretty much all the HY stuff for anatomy and I wish I would have known about it before I took anatomy.
Dorians anatomy for in-house exams would not be overly helpful, for Step 1 it was solid.

Reactions: 1 users
AnKing for step 2 includes cheesy Dorian which seems to be pretty fantastic.
I just prefer the subdeck organization of the OG Dorian, plus there's other resources/duplicates that Cheesy Dorian cut out.
ex) you can watch OME vid, then do subdeck on it. Or watch Emma review, then do the subdeck of it.

The aesthetics of Cheesy Dorian are nice though, but that's about the only benefit.

I just prefer the subdeck organization of the OG Dorian, plus there's other resources/duplicates that Cheesy Dorian cut out.
ex) you can watch OME vid, then do subdeck on it. Or watch Emma review, then do the subdeck of it.

The aesthetics of Cheesy Dorian are nice though, but that's about the only benefit.

Huh. My cheesy dorian has emma, ome, etc. all as subdecks.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-20 at 10.34.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-20 at 10.34.29 PM.png
    53.8 KB · Views: 164