Animal Chiropractor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SurfingDoctor

"Good news, everyone"
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I’ve seen parents take their kids to chiropractors and it’s basically validated my belief that they are dangerous charlatans. Does this count as animal abuse?

Members don't see this ad.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users
We wished it counted as animal abuse. It doesn't even count as practicing vet med without a license 😡

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I’ve seen parents take their kids to chiropractors and it’s basically validated my belief that they are dangerous charlatans. Does this count as animal abuse?

Quackery on display.

Reactions: 1 user
As someone that does both, no it is not quackery. I went through school to be a DC and then decided I wanted to be a Vet. Ended up getting through school and then getting certified in all aspect of animal chiropractic. I use it all the time and it works.

That guy I don't know anything about other than what I have seen of him in tiktok. Several countries have no laws regarding treatment of animals with regards to chiropractic.

As someone that does both, no it is not quackery. I went through school to be a DC and then decided I wanted to be a Vet. Ended up getting through school and then getting certified in all aspect of animal chiropractic. I use it all the time and it works.

That guy I don't know anything about other than what I have seen of him in tiktok. Several countries have no laws regarding treatment of animals with regards to chiropractic.
The point remains that non-veterinarians shouldn't be doing this work at all.

Reactions: 3 users