Anesthesia Dynamics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

circleK

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know anything good or bad about an AMC called Anesthesia Dynamics? Friend of a friend considering a job with them but I can’t find out much information about them. Looks like they’re based out of the east coast.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
There are many of these “smaller” national groups. It’ll be hard to find someone who actually worked for them and be on this board.

Reddit (?) may have more people to draw from? Maybe.

Not worked with them directly but have worked with part of their current mgmt/owner in the past. Good guy and very business savvy. Would recommend the individual. That said was more than 5 years ago and I’ve got no experience with the company.

What’s the owners background? How do you become business savvy and have a full time anesthesia gig? I’ve wanted to learn about anesthesia billing but it seems like I’d have to go back for an mba

How much will you be paid and how many hours will you be working? All else is BS. Don’t matter the company. If they won’t give you a straight answer….

Reactions: 1 user