Anatomy and Physiology TextBook Recomendation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted771467

AnP textbook recommendation to pregame for dental school?
Haven’t taken AnP and would like to be familiar with the content when I start school next year.

Members don't see this ad.

I had no prior anatomy classes before starting and netters flash cards were enough for me

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
To be fair, I really don't think you'll need to prepare before school starts, just take preparing for each class seriously when the time comes.

To be fair, I really don't think you'll need to prepare before school starts, just take preparing for each class seriously when the time comes.

Gotcha, the thing is bro, I usually have to put in more work than other people in order to do as well, hence I prefer to start early.

You don't even know if you got in and you want to study from now? lmao wutface

gunner.gif

lol

Reactions: 2 users
One prof at my state school on admissions recommended a histology book to me and told me to start prep

One prof at my state school on admissions recommended a histology book to me and told me to start prep

Our lab practicals combine histo and human anatomy and I'm of the opinion that histo is higher yield. Way easier to identify in ~90 secs a specific cell type shown in the classic sense on a histo slide then to identify a structure on an actual cadaver that you probably didn't dissect yourself or didn't study from.

that's pretty dope, must've been scary though

I’ve felt fear quite strongly and many times in life... you just learn to move towards things that cause anxiety and fear, instead of away from them, you learn to practice and develop courage.

To have Courage, From the old French or Latin (can’t remember which), means to have heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk