Anal retentive med students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
C

cali7925

Does

Members don't see this ad.

cali7925 said:
Does anyone else in here feel suffocated by the anal retentiveness of our collegues....(I include myself in this category ...of course). In undergrad I had a lot of really chill friends....minute i'm in med school i'm surrounded by people more anal retentive than me....i actually considered myself chill in med schl and i'm not a very chill person. I get so sick of the environment i'm around sometimes i just wanna get wasted out of my mind. I just wanna have a f'in dumb ass conversation with someone or talk to a girl who has a pea sized brain and have a conversation about something other than what the next frickin big test is that's coming up.....ughhh!
medical students do have a tendency to be anal, but..

you didn't describe them as anal retentive. you described acting them not wanting to act like *****s.

"let's get wasted and hit on some righteous babes... man that's awesome, bro!"

why not rephrase your title to something more fitting:
"Adult med students and their adult actions"

then the behaviors you described would be more antagonistic in nature to your own behavior.

please don't mix anal retentiveness with adult behavior. there are plenty of ways to have a good time and just because most of your class doesn't act like undergraduate freshmen doesn't make them anal retentive.

with that said, however, adult behavior doesn't vindicate them of being anal-retentive. it is in fact true that many students don't do anything other than go to school, come home, study, eat, sleep. but failing to act like a ***** != anal retentive.

Members don't see this ad :)
cali7925 said:
Does anyone else in here feel suffocated by the anal retentiveness of our collegues....(I include myself in this category ...of course). In undergrad I had a lot of really chill friends....minute i'm in med school i'm surrounded by people more anal retentive than me....i actually considered myself chill in med schl and i'm not a very chill person. I get so sick of the environment i'm around sometimes i just wanna get wasted out of my mind. I just wanna have a f'in dumb ass conversation with someone or talk to a girl who has a pea sized brain and have a conversation about something other than what the next frickin big test is that's coming up.....ughhh!

i too have professional acting colleagues. i wish these people who will be caring for patients would get wasted and act like *****s, grow up, you're not in undergrad anymore.

i go to a school in cali....which school i'd not like to post to safeguard my identity.

but type B, that's exactly what i'm talkin about duuuude...totally man, right on the spot....u hit it when u said college freshman.

i long for that unrully, unsophisticated behavior again...call me what u want...i dont care...the college freshman behavior....drunk off u're ass, checkin out the hot black booty pants...the whole nine yards. (ladies, i'm not tryin to be sexist here, i'll where some tight a** jeans for u too ;)

i think i'll keep my title b/c u'res is boring and wont rile enough people up to visit my post and express their opinions.

you know those nights when u and u're friends acted like complete idiots...freestylin rhymes, makin stupid ass jokes and laughing at yourself being a complete idiot...that's what i miss....i mean hangin out with John McCain is ok once in a while, dont get me wrong, but i want a lil Bill and Ted in there too.

by the way, i love u type B :love: :laugh: ....u turn me on....u know....ignite my fires. :smuggrin:

cali7925 said:
i go to a school in cali....which school i'd not like to post to safeguard my identity.

but type B, that's exactly what i'm talkin about duuuude...totally man, right on the spot....u hit it when u said college freshman.

i long for that unrully, unsophisticated behavior again...call me what u want...i dont care...the college freshman behavior....drunk off u're ass, checkin out the hot black booty pants...the whole nine yards. (ladies, i'm not tryin to be sexist here, i'll where some tight a** jeans for u too ;)

i think i'll keep my title b/c u'res is boring and wont rile enough people up to visit my post and express their opinions.

you know those nights when u and u're friends acted like complete idiots...freestylin rhymes, makin stupid ass jokes and laughing at yourself being a complete idiot...that's what i miss....i mean hangin out with John McCain is ok once in a while, dont get me wrong, but i want a lil Bill and Ted in there too.

by the way, i love u type B :love: :laugh: ....u turn me on....u know....ignite my fires. :smuggrin:
dude, are you kidding me?

me and McCain get fresh nasty with our rhymes.

he's all like "one-two, one-two"

and i'm like "lay it down jizzle mcCizzle"

and the he'll be like "alright, listen here my populous, i wanna give it to you real, like a FBI agent about to read classified documents, let me hit you with the truth like i hit it up in 'nam, and then hit when i got back when i did the nasty with your mom, oh no I didn't... oh i went there, break it down B"

then i hit it back "yo, listen up senate floor, i'm about to spit hard rhymes and lay it down some more, hardcore, ripping it up like a 2-dollar... bill clinton, hillary's hintin' gonna bring it like jackson's jury's aquittin'... 'hillary for the 2k8', but anticipate the weight that jizzle mccizzle is far above commensurate while i saturate your ears with the fears that GOP domination is near, and nowhere from clear... one more time, jizzle!"

and then he's all "so it may appear, that even while austere, i'm hotter than sublimating plasma going directly from solid to air... sit and listen to what i'm saying, these rhymes i've been laying as they break harder than breaking news of a possible teen slaying... know what i'm saying? listen to me and B, as we might possibly be the best thing since bread and so far it only the tip that you've seen.. word to your mother"

typeB-md said:
dude, are you kidding me?

me and McCain get fresh nasty with our rhymes.

he's all like "one-two, one-two"

and i'm like "lay it down jizzle mcCizzle"

and the he'll be like "alright, listen here my populous, i wanna give it to you real, like a FBI agent about to read classified documents, let me hit you with the truth like i hit it up in 'nam, and then hit when i got back when i did the nasty with your mom, oh no I didn't... oh i went there, break it down B"

then i hit it back "yo, listen up senate floor, i'm about to spit hard rhymes and lay it down some more, hardcore, ripping it up like a 2-dollar... bill clinton, hillary's hintin' gonna bring it like jackson's jury's aquittin'... 'hillary for the 2k8', but anticipate the weight that jizzle mccizzle is far above commensurate while i saturate your ears with the fears that GOP domination is near, and nowhere from clear... one more time, jizzle!"

and then he's all "so it may appear, that even while austere, i'm hotter than sublimating plasma going directly from solid to air... sit and listen to what i'm saying, these rhymes i've been laying as they break harder than breaking news of a possible teen slaying... know what i'm saying? listen to me and B, as we might possibly be the best thing since bread and so far it only the tip that you've seen.. word to your mother"

ROFL!

We're anal at my school big time. If I described it any more it would give away where I am at so - my lips are zipped.

But, then I have the medicine thing hanging over my head because it's so serious. Dude, we are going to be taking care of people in life or death situations. Scared straight might apply here. I include myself in the anal category, of course! :)

PiccoloPlaya said:
Hey Cali...when's the soonest you can come to my apartment? Come hang out with a beautiful brain-dead medical student female like me. Awoo baby. Although I don't think you can handle an idiotic but totally hot, sexy female brainsurgeon-wannabe like me.

Honey, I'll light your fires so well in the sack you won't be able to walk straight. ;)

from one fellow "brainsurgeon-wannabe" to another, i find this a great time to redirect you to your thread, "Help! I'm Failing Out of Med School!"

seems its a damn good thing for a "brainsurgeon-wannabe" that chicago is roughly 2k miles from california (unless your intention is that "cali from cali" will be helping you light your academic fire) :eek:

just my $.02, but i couldn't help it. . .

Oooooooooh baby! Keep talkin dirty like that...thas what i'm talkin about....i'll be on the next flight over....or maybe u should join me in cali where we can make love on the beach :love:

I think i could probably keep u up so long that u'd drop over from exhaustion. :laugh:

I like the new direction this forum is running in and eagerly encourage more participation from other hot female med students on these topics.

by the way, dope rhyme that u're kickin type-B....bust out with some more of that funky s***.

type b md you might want to work on some of that vocab

you're using the word jizzle like you'd use jigga... yet they're not exactly the same thing

here, let me help you
I jizzled in your mom's face last night.

Does that help you understand that word better? Good.

cali7925 said:
....u hit it when u said college freshman.

i long for that unrully, unsophisticated behavior again...call me what u want...i dont care...the college freshman behavior....

Most med schools are affiliated with an undergrad that has freshmen, or at least located in the same city as one. Just get yourself over to campus. They'll love you because you can legally buy beer and help them with their premed homework. :rolleyes:

It's probably better if these worlds don't collide anyway.

Members don't see this ad :)
Peterock said:

you're using the word jizzle like you'd use jigga... yet they're not exactly the same thing

here, let me help you

Posts like this make me realize why I can't stay stay off SDN. A bunch of anal retentive med students and premeds who can still find time to make smart a** comments. :laugh:

Great rhymes Type B!!!

Peterock said:

here, let me help you

Uh, I believe the "jizzle" in that flow was "Snoop-speak" for John. "jizzle mcCizzle" = "John McCain." :cool: And by the way, rappers don't jizz, they skeet!

CUarzt, shut your damn trap. You do realize my mom just had brain surgery and almost died? I'd like to see you pass your courses if you woke up and found your mom lying unconscious on the floor with a skull fracture, and then have a neurosurgen tell you she would have died in 4 hours if you hadn't called the paramedics. Then after she came home, she was screaming her head off at me for weeks and then going into deep depression. Plus my dad was out of the country, so I had to stay home from medical school and take care of her until he got back. Stuff happens in life and you gotta deal with it. I'd really like to see you pass your classes when something like that happens.

Also I had a lot of stuff going on last year that I can't mention here on the board. If I was on a 5-year, I would have been fine. Plus, those classes I didn't pass, I'm making them up, and the first time around I was really close to passing, I only failed by a couple percent. I wasn't goofing around. You don't freakin' know me, you don't know the hell I went through last year. So don't freakin' judge me.

Actually, I think you're just jealous because Cali's getting the beautiful female neonatal neuro-oncological brain surgeon wannabe hitting on him and you're not getting any (if you're a guy, and if you're a girl, well then ignore what i just said cuz i don't date women or care what they say anyway). If you're a guy, go drink a freakin' beer and leave me alone.

Got anything else to say to me? I didn't think so.

Oh and another thing - this is why male doctors have a reputation for being labeled as chauvinistic (not saying CUarzt you're like that in any way cuz i don't know you) but in general a lot of guys (and many girls) can't handle it when a hot chick who happens to be smart as well as pretty outdoes them in class. Yeah, I failed a ton of classes last year...but I did get the highest grade in biochemistry and molecular/cell bio...and these guys were gettin all pissed off cuz they thought i was a dumb brunette. Hehe!

CUarzt said:
from one fellow "brainsurgeon-wannabe" to another, i find this a great time to redirect you to your thread, "Help! I'm Failing Out of Med School!"

seems its a damn good thing for a "brainsurgeon-wannabe" that chicago is roughly 2k miles from california (unless your intention is that "cali from cali" will be helping you light your academic fire) :eek:

just my $.02, but i couldn't help it. . .

Ha hahahaha! :laugh:

So what was the original comment of the chauvinist.

Well, i'm not mad that you're a virgin....i've got a couple surprises up my own sleave....like I'm actually a 45 year old, 250 pound lesbian female ready for some all night action :smuggrin: ......can u handle it?....i'll keep u up like a 9 to 9 baby :laugh: and u wont even have to give it up

looks like someone's gonna get lucky :luck: :laugh:

can we get a pic? :D

ok, I joke i joke, i keed i keed..... :smuggrin:

i am man, but how about another woman :D

i bring the meatballs and sausage and u bring healthy appetite.....we meet in Cali for tasty all u can eat buffet...ok piccolo? after that, night-time beach date....i bring tripod and u bring night vision :smuggrin:

i like indian girls....i think they're exotic.......

....if u havent played soccer since third grade though...are those thigh muscles still going to be tight ;)

u be ready to suck and blow....on piccolo i mean :eek: :laugh: :laugh: we make music all night long....

the way u play it will hopefully make my sitar go doing doing doing

This thread a lesson in why you shouldn't post while drunk.

String break?.....ok, as long as the wood doesnt break :laugh:

exotic?....oh wait...i'm indian too :laugh:

lets think...hmm... :idea: ..how about picking a manly woman instead of an actual man....you know, someone like...like....Meg Ryan or Demi Moore.. :D ..no men, that's just wrong :mad:

well, aside from our love affair on SDN.....

what do all u guys really think about marrying a female brain surgeon....here's my thing....if u're gonna have kids...i think the kids need a mommy...and if the mommy is a brain surgeon, the kid isnt gonna have one, except for the substitute nanny.....which assuming she is hot enough, i'm sure most husband's and their teenage sons wouldnt mind. :laugh: :smuggrin:

i myself would have liked to gone into neurosurgery, but i need my life and fam time too....but i think that kids need a solid Mom more than a solid Dad (preferably they have both)...b/c there are certain maternal bonds that are just impt.

so my ? is....do u think a nanny could do the job of a Mom, or could a Dad actually substitute roles as a Mom...i'd say no...i think the kids could end up f'ed up.....what do you all think? Would marrying a female brain surgeon or wife in a similiarly demanding field take its toll on the family? (not to mention the lovin)...(c'mon type B..i know your itchin to say something)

Alright boys, i think its time me and Ms. PiccoloPlaya got ourselves a private room....... :laugh: :love: :laugh:

....wow, this is better than all those 900 numbers :laugh: :laugh: