AMCAS primary - submitting today

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medstud16

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Submitting primary today. Casper Aug 11. Already working on secondaries. What else can I do and when to make sure I don't totally mess up this cycle. And yes its late - I know!! Things happened but I am a non trad and cannot bear the thought of waiting one more year to submit an application. Please help/advise.
Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

There really isn't anything you can do to force the process along any faster. You are doing all of the right things by pre-writing secondaries the best that you can. Don't dwell on being "late" - just put your best foot forward. You got this, and best of luck to you this cycle. I'm in the nontrad boat too :)

Reactions: 2 users
There really isn't anything you can do to force the process along any faster. You are doing all of the right things by pre-writing secondaries the best that you can. Don't dwell on being "late" - just put your best foot forward. You got this, and best of luck to you this cycle. I'm in the nontrad boat too :)
Thank you for the kind words!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Submitting primary today. Casper Aug 11. Already working on secondaries. What else can I do and when to make sure I don't totally mess up this cycle. And yes its late - I know!! Things happened but I am a non trad and cannot bear the thought of waiting one more year to submit an application. Please help/advise.
Thank you
You're doing it. Once you start getting the secondaries try to turn them around within two weeks and with good quality. The fact that you pre-writing now will help you then. Also, if you can, take notes about your reasons for applying to the schools you are applying to and keep those notes specific and related to the school's mission as well as your goals .

Reactions: 1 users